Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rubber mats

Why rubber mats?

They are more practical. Winter (rain or snow), children, beach sand, traveling, etc.

It's more easy to get them out, kick it it and put back then wash with water. Original carpets looks better may be... until dirty, all dust stick to it and small clap with your foot rises all that into air after few weeks.

On Fabia I had original carpets, but for Honda I decided to get rubber mats. So I called to Roman and asked for a price, previously checked on Internet.

08P18-TV0-610 - Front Lipped Rubber Mats - Left hand drive is about $90.

08P19-TV0-610 - Rear Lipped Rubber Mats is about $70.


I was happy when he said it will cost me here around 400 ILS.

There is also rubber mat for the trunk but it cost as these two sets.
08U45-TV0-600 - Trunk Tray about $160.

After 2 days from order Roman called me back at morning and said I can come, pay and get my mats - nice and quick.



And lets compare them with carpets. Driver's.



This is passenger's.

And rear mats.


On rear mats there no cut for seat mount :-( You will see later.
But all rubber mats are cover more space (sides) that carpets.

Lets compare interiors.






Original set of carpets that came with car was manufactured in Feb-March 2013 (17th week of 2013). Made in Poland.

And rubber mats are from Sep 2012. Made in Latvia.

Links
Fitting instructions
Honda Accessories
Honda Accessories (Rus)

Update (2015-04-05)
Bonus info...
08U45-TV0-600 - Trunk Tray - $92 (exist.ru)


I was able to find not original replacement
NorPlast NPA00-EP30-130 = $12!!! :-)

1,500 km | 0Y 1M

No comments:

Post a Comment