Thursday, July 4, 2013

the Keys

This call I was waiting for more than 10 days!
Roman called me around afternoon and said that car is will be in 1-2 hours in Netanya.

I was at work. It was last working day on a week, we planned to go for my wife's birthday to Tiberias for 2 nights in zimmer... So I handled my work and ran to Eldan to return rented Mazda 3. Had lunch, came back to office, called to insurance agent to send to Honda mandatory policy and waited for end of the day to finish the work.

At about 16 I took taxi from new industrial zone to the old one where Top Car is located. Roman was waiting for me, he say they were there till 17:00.

Car was outside. No customers already. We finished all required papers except one where I should sing that I got the car and has no complains. I said we should check it first and we went to new Civic.

Odometer was saying 10 km, everything was perfect except they put cheap twitter plastics and they wasn't good fitted in place like some clip is missing. Roman said he will check it. Now I signed rest papers, got vehicle license and pair of keys with 2 red breloks (looks chip, bet it's not original Honda's)

And I drove home with front seats covered with cellophane to grab my wife, bags and drive in a new Civic to celebrate double happiness.


And few pictures of new car (^_^)


By the way. Very recommended place to stay - Sunrise in the Kinneret. Perfect for a couple. They have only 2 rooms for visitors (so it's very very quite), small pool, jacuzzi, sauna. And everything is around when you have a car, especially new Honda Civic :-)

10 km | 0Y 1M

No comments:

Post a Comment